Thank you for considering a planned gift to Sunny Dunes Inc. DBA Sunny Dunes Clubhouse, a federal 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
A planned gift to the Sunny Dunes Clubhouse saves lives. Every time one of our members gains the stability in their lives to find housing, find a job, go back to school, or simply continues to grow and thrive in their recovery, your generosity and its impact is felt and remembered. We average over 4500 meeting attendees each month.
A planned gift is a great way to show your support and appreciation for Sunny Dunes and its mission while accommodating your own personal, financial, estate-planning, and philanthropic goals. We also have Memorial Contributions for family and friends to permanently memorialize past members with various star designations to be displayed in our new home. Memorial contributions automatically become part of our building fund.
By informing us of your planned gift, you allow Sunny Dunes to plan for a successful and impactful future. Joining our Legacy Society provides you the opportunity to not only create a legacy that’s true to your beliefs and your values, but also ensures that the Sunny Dunes Clubhouse will be a place of hope and transformation for years to come in the LGBTQ+ recovering community.
There are several easy ways to make an impactful gift that can be both beneficial to Sunny Dunes and to you, your heirs, and your estate. Please look below for examples of bequest options.
- Bequests: Perhaps the easiest way to have a lasting impact. A bequest is a gift of any amount or percentage in your will or trust.
- Life Insurance: You can designate Sunny Dunes Clubhouse as a full, partial, or contingent beneficiary of your account.
- Retirement Benefits: Assets such as a 401(k) or an IRA is a tax-wise way to give to Sunny Dunes Clubhouse. You may now contribute your Required Minimum Distributions to Sunny Dunes. This allows you to avoid taking additional taxable income. The IRS calls this a Qualified Charitable Distribution.
Posthumous Remembrances by Family or Friends of Deceased Members:
- Bronze Star Attribution in our new home: $5,000 to $10,000.
- Silver Star Attribution in our new home: $10,000 to $50,000.
- Gold Star Attribution in our new home : $50,000 to $100,000
- Diamond Star Attribution in our new home: $100,000 or more
Designate Sunny Dunes as follows in your estate or contribution documents.
Sunny Dunes Inc. (DBA Sunny Dunes Clubhouse)
4711 East Palm Canyon Dr. Suite B
Palm Springs, CA 92264
EIN #: 88-0550859
Designate ”Building Fund” if desired.
Talk to Your Retirement Professional
There are many factors to consider in estate planning, so please talk to a professional. Because Sunny Dunes Clubhouse accepts bequests from just about every estate instrument, you and your advisor have many options to choose from.
For more information contact: